SUPPORT RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
WE ARE CHESTERFIELD
Chesterfield focuses on tending to residents’ needs and wants to the best of its ability.
By offering the following array of services, we are able to provide residents with the utmost care, resources, health professionals, peace of mind, fun and memorable experiences.
Our Care & Services
- 24 hour services, seven days a week
- Personal Care Assistants to meet personal and comfort needs. All Personal Care Assistants are qualified and have extensive experience in aged care, a current first aid certificate, and undergone a satisfactory Police Check. They assist in medication, showering, dressing, moving and other activities of daily living
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared daily by kitchen staff, as well as morning and afternoon tea. Meals are prepared based on individual dietary requirements
- Communal phone facilities, which can be used to make and receive calls
- Onsite and offsite laundry services
- A library facility that offers books, DVDs and videos that is available to borrow for residents’ leisure
- A communal television is present in the library and private televisions are located in each bedroom
- A timetable schedule of daily activities is located within the building. Monthly bus excursions take place and the destinations are chosen by residents
- All staff will ensure that you have a positive, comfortable and memorable stay at Chesterfield.
Undoubtedly one of the best decisions we’ve ever made…The staff are very caring people with a genuine interest in the residents.
- Resident, Geoff Neilson