SUPPORT RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
WE ARE CHESTERFIELD
About Us at Chesterfield
Here at Chesterfield our mission is to provide around the clock personal care and support for our residents, whilst they retain their independence. Staff including personal care assistants and registered nurses are available at all times and offer individualised and personal service. Our staff are focused toward providing exceptional service whether it be with daily living, permanent residency, short or long term, respite or convalescent care. Care services will be available 24/7 for all residents and for their family’s peace of mind, here at Chesterfield .
Chesterfield is a 30-bed boutique style supported residential service that caters for people who require aged services and with low support care needs. For higher support care and palliative or hospice care please visit our sister organisation, Anam Cara House at http://www.anamcarahousegeelong.org.au.
We offer private rooms complete with en-suite and all meals are prepared and cooked in our kitchen. Breakfast is served daily in rooms. Daily activities are tailored around resident wants and needs and are held both at Chesterfield and in the community.
Choice, freedom and independence is what Chesterfield is known for. Our focus is on maintaining each person’s independence and offering an invigorating and supported lifestyle.
Chesterfield provides that ‘middle ground’ for those people that need some help but wish to retain their independence. We are not an aged care facility as such, no one is locked in. The residents are independent and can come and go. But at the same time we have staff 24 hours a day to assist if needed.
- Manager, Dianne Trueman
At Chesterfield SRS we believe in good practice and in upholding the following:
- Responding to residents’ individual needs, choices and decisions;
- Providing a stimulating environment through the development of community linkages and partnerships;
- Providing a homelike environment which maximises the involvement of residents, families, staff, and the community;
- Providing high quality support which ensures that all residents are treated with dignity and have their privacy respected; and
- Ensuring a working environment that is safe and promotes the health and wellbeing of residents, staff, and the community.